Friday, July 5, 2013

More Little Kiddos

I am posting three posts today, so make sure you scroll to the first one--Happy Independence Day! I apologize for the overload; I guess we were camera happy, and I wanted to show you. 

I have one particular student, Elizabeth, who loves to take my camera and take pictures of everyone. I'm glad she is so energetic about taking pictures because I have some good pictures that I can share with you.


Jennifer and Elizabeth smile for the camera. They are precious girls. 


Elizabeth insisted that I be in a picture. Little Jennifer is so cute and and sweet with her pigtails. 
I also love the pretty view of the mountains in the background. 


Group shot--I'm glad others decided to join us. Junior on the far left is one of my favorites, but then again, they are all my FAVORITES and hold a special place in my heart. It's impossible to choose just one, so how about they are ALL MY FAVORITES! :) 


It took us a while to make this one. Elizabeth recorded videos instead of pictures. Oops! I love my boys in sixth year. They are rowdy at times, but they are all ready to pose for the picture. 


I especially love this picture of Anderson and Mateo. Both boys are in my house, and I also believe that I see a smile beginning to form on Mateo's face. So, he can smile. Who knew?! :)


Jhonny wanted to join us. He is also in my house. The smiles just keep coming... 


Sweet Nataly--how I'm going to miss her! She and I had a date every afternoon as I helped her with English homework. She is such a sweetheart! :) 


Superman smiles for the camera after dinner one night...he is my hero! :) 


All the boys in my house (La Casa Ocho). They are all smiles (maybe even a few giggles too) and looking at the camera! This is my favorite picture as of yet. You guessed it...I love these boys, and they are so sweet. They make me smile! 



2 comments:

  1. First, we should have gathered some AL shirts to bring some light into their precious life. Tell them Auburn is a bad word. Second, ooh gross on the guinea pigs and eating them. I would pass on that too. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete