Friday, July 5, 2013

1st and 3rd Level Classes

On an earlier post, I posted pictures of some of my pictures. However, I was missing some of them. I am happy to now say I have a picture of all my classes.

1st Level 


This is the youngest class. They are too sweet, but Steven wasn't too happy in the moment. There was nothing anyone could do to make him smile. 

Literally a minute later....he was all smiles. 


Aw...how cute! He definitely has my heart! Why couldn't he have flashed that smile a minute ago?


Little Steven wanted me to take one with his friend. I couldn't resist! 


More sweet smiles...they are so cute. 


Lucia and Ariana are the only two sweet girls in the class. They usually don't get to talk too much because the boys are always running around. Ariana has maybe said two words since I've been here, and when she does, it is barely above a whisper. She is always the first one though to greet me as I come in with a big hug. The girls don't seem to mind being the only two girls; they just work quietly together. 

3rd level


This is a fun class. I don't know why Brayan decided it was a good idea to lay on the floor. Perhaps it's a new pose that I don't know about. I love how Joseph has his hand on his head as if he is keeping him on the floor. haha! Yes, really I know what you are thinking. It is the best picture of the bunch. :)















No comments:

Post a Comment